Aneroid CampThe Details
Aneroid Cabins are accessed out of Wallowa Lake Lodge, Joseph OR. Perched at 7600 ft, six miles inside the Eagle Cap Wilderness Area, the cabins provide access to excellent alpine terrain including Petes Point 9200, Jewett Basin, Dollar Ridge, and the Wallowa’s second highest peak, Aneroid Mountain. The cabins are wood-heated and outfitted with pads and simple kitchen accoutrements. There is a camp host who will facilitate your groups cabin experience. Night-before accommodations are provided at the historic Wallowa Lake Lodge minutes from trailhead and include valuable storage and exit shower.
Camp has common kitchen/dining hall in Rotunda. Various sleeping cabins are outfitted with pads, but you must bring your own winter sleeping bag, preferably rated for 0-degree weather. Spring water is also available at the camp.
- Hut fees: First Day Guide included
- 4 day-3 nght Th-Sun $300/head or $3000 for up to 12
- 5 day-4 nght Sun-Thur $400/head or $4000 for up to 12
- 50% balance confirms.
- Balance due Nov.1
- Liability Releases Required
- Sno-Park Permits are Required: Follow this link to purchase. Permit link at bottom of page under “Permits”.