Norway CampThe Details
NORWAY trips meet in Halfway, OR, 97834. You know you’re at the end of the road when you see snowmobile trailers and no pavement. If the road becomes snowgroomed, you’ve gone too far! From the end of the paved road is a six-mile drag in behind snowmobile, then skin in (at summer trailhead) is 3-miles gaining 2000 ft. Norway camp has a 20ft diameter double-decker yurt for sleeping eleven guests upstairs and the first floor serves as a kitchen/dining daylight basement area. Camp water is snowmelt. Round trip porter service available for $3/lb. Day One includes First Day Guide. Guests must bring personal winter sleeping bags, cots, and pads provided. 3-doubles, 4-singles, and extra cots downstairs to roll out after dinner party. Trips can stay the night before at White Fir $40/head, 49348 Cornucopia Hwy, Halfway, OR 97834, and includes breakfast burrito over 0730 trip briefing.
- Hut fees: Includes FirstDayGuide/6-mile snomo bump return ski-out
- 4 day 3 night Th-Sun $3000 for up to 8
- 5 day 4 night Sun-Th $4000 for up to 8
- 50% balance confirms.
- Payments accepted through Venmo @RiverGuideCb or paypal.me/yurtmiester.
- Balance due Nov. 1
- Liability Release Required
- Sno-Park Permits are Required: Follow this link to purchase. Permit link at bottom of page under “Permits”.
- Norway Camp Orientation
- Norway DIY CHECKOUT
- Norway Map
- Yurty Things To Do
- Emergency Response
- Wilderness Discussion
- Gear List
- Hut Supplies