Wing Ridge CampThe Details
Wing Ridge Camp sits at 7300 ft approached from Salt Creek Summit 1.8 miles, with a 1000 ft elevation gain to camp. There are two 20 ft diameter kitchen yurts outfitted with all necessary accoutrements, but no oven. There are also two sleep wall tents, two latrines, and a shared sauna. Water is made by snowmelt in the winter. Summer does provide a spring below camp on the approach trail.
- Hut fees:
- Flatrate $75/head per night, minimum 6 booking for no share kitchen yurt, sleep wall tent, sauna.
- 50% balance confirms.
- Payments accepted through Venmo @RiverGuideCb or paypal.me/yurtmiester.
- Balance due December 1
- Liability Release Required
- Sno-Park Permits are Required: Follow this link to purchase. Permit link at bottom of page under “Permits”.
- Wing Ridge SOP
- Wing Ridge Wilderness Discussion
- Wing Yurty Things To Do
- Wing Ridge Map
- Wing Ridge DIY Checkout
- Gear List